Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo of the Day: Jan. 15th 2011





Photo info: Our project for this Saturday was to work on cleaning out the Carport. After about 45 minutes of work, I took a large garbage bag of egg cartons to the Loft. Our loft is mainly for storing odds and ends, and is about 8 feet above the ground. Focused on finishing the carport and on the music coming out of my MP3 player, I failed to check if the ladder leading up to the loft was sturdily positioned on the somewhat muddy ground. Reaching the top rung of the ladder I swung the egg cartons up into the loft. The force with which I swung the bag caused the ladder to fall against the side of the barn, knocking me off. Falling flat and hard, I landed on the barn floor. My family was outside at this time though, and were able to come help. Although sore from head to toe, I was not seriously harmed. I look back on this short episode with thankfulness in my heart. If God had not been protecting me I could have come to much more harm than I had. A sore head and back is nothing compared to what would have happened if I had had hit my head on the protruding base of a door that was not even an inch from my head.

Thank you for Reading,
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment