So, I'm finally writing again. It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog. I could use the excuse that I've been busy- believe me- we have. I could say that there just hasn't been any time for it, but- that's not wholly accurate. It would be much more fitting to say that I haven't made time for it. With everything else going on right now, it hasn't seemed that important. But that does'nt mean that it isn't.
Where to begin...The new year brought about many changes, and not all of them were welcome. Accepting God's will is always harder when his will is something that you don't want. But that doesn't mean that you can't learn to accept it, it just means that the road to accepting it might be a bit longer, a bit stonier and harder to walk down than otherwise.
If there's one thing I found out through experience, it's that being honest about your difficulties helps. Job cried out to God in his pain, he didn't try to hold it all inside. Hiding your pain, pretending it isn't there does nothing but cause bitterness and anger. If you have a wound, it needs to be opened, it needs to be cleaned, in order for it to heal.
New Beginnings also mean New Ends. An end to something you loved, and end to a way of life you thought was all that you wanted. If there is one thing that everyone in this world hates, it's change- or more specifically- a change in something you love.
But there is one who does not change, and that is God. No matter what, if all else falls around you, if everything tilts and everything, everyone you try to hold onto crumbles away, God, the rock of our salvation, will never change. And in him I will put my trust
Thank you for Reading,
Esther
excellent post, dear! very thought provoking.
ReplyDelete